As a container manufacturer, CIMC Yangzhou Base indicates that a container refers to a large-scale loading container with certain strength, rigidity and specifications for turnover. A container, also known as a cargo box or a container, is a box freight equipment that is standardized and produced according to specifications. It can be used repeatedly and has certain strength, rigidity and integrity to facilitate mechanical loading and unloading. Because the container can be easily transferred and transported, it has greatly expanded its spread and use around the world. There are many types of containers and their uses are also very different. The super freezer container is a special container with good heat insulation, air tightness, and can maintain ultra-low temperature requirements, which is suitable for the transportation and storage of various perishable foods.
The structure of the container is mainly divided into the following parts: the steel frame, the wave-shaped side wall panels that form the enclosure, the floor and its additional beams, the opening door and its auxiliary parts, and various loading and unloading components. Various components are welded to each other to form a box structure with complete independence.
Container number (the number of the container in which the export goods are shipped)
The standard container number consists of an 11-digit code and consists of three parts
- The first part consists of 4 English letters. The first three codes mainly describe the owner and operator of the container, and the fourth code indicates the type of container.
- The second part consists of 6 digits. It is the box registration code, which is used for the unique identification of a container box.
- The third part is the check code, which is obtained from the first 4 letters and 6 digits through the check rule operation, and is used to identify whether an error occurs during the check. i.e. the 11th digit.
Classification and introduction of container types
With the continuous development of container transportation, in order to meet the needs of loading different types of goods, different types of containers have appeared. Let me summarize with you today.
1.Classification by materials used
According to what material is used for the main parts of the box (side walls, end walls, box top, etc.), it is called a container made of what material. According to the materials used, containers can be divided into three types:
(1) Aluminum alloy containers have the advantages of light weight, beautiful appearance, anti-corrosion, good elasticity, convenient processing, low processing and repair costs, and long service life; the disadvantages are high cost and poor welding performance.
(2) Steel containers have the advantages of high strength, firm structure, high weldability, good water tightness and low price; the disadvantages are large weight and poor corrosion resistance.
(3) FRP containers have the advantages of high strength, good rigidity, large internal volume, good heat insulation, anti-corrosion, good chemical resistance, easy cleaning, and easy repair; the disadvantage is that it is heavy, easy to age, and the strength of the bolts is reduced.
2.Classification by structure
Containers can be classified into three categories by structure:
(1) Inner column and outer column containers, mainly refer to aluminum alloy containers, inner column container refers to the side column (or end column) located within the inverted wall or end wall; outer column container refers to the side column (or end post) outside the inverted or end wall.
(2) Folding container means that the main components of the container (side walls, end walls and box top) can be simply folded or disassembled, and can be easily reassembled for reuse.
(3) The thin-shell container is composed of all components into a steel body. Its advantage is that it is light in weight and can adapt to the torsion force that occurs without causing permanent deformation.
3.Classification by purpose of use
- Ordinary container
- Refrigerated container
- Open top container
- Frame container
- Livestock container
- Tank container
- Platform container
- Ventilated container
- Insulation container
- Bulk container
- Bulk powder container
- Hanging container
Super freezer container
The “super-freezing” service of a super freezer container refers to the transport of goods in an ultra-low temperature environment of -60ºC, while the temperature of a conventional reefer container is -35ºC to -40ºC. Since the ultra-refrigerated container needs to maintain a very low temperature during the whole process of moving, loading and unloading, the super-refrigerator service must be equipped with skilled and skilled personnel. Therefore, the freight of the “super-refrigerated” service will be higher than that of ordinary reefer containers. 4-8 times.
With this new “super-frozen” service, Hyundai Merchant Marine can offer customers a premium service for ocean transportation, such as the transportation of high-value food products such as raw tuna and sea urchins, which are usually only done by air.
Cold box refrigeration and control technology
- The new type of cold box of super freezer container refrigeration system gradually adopts scroll compressor and frequency conversion technology to achieve high efficiency, energy-saving refrigeration and flexible control of cooling capacity; the super cold box using secondary refrigeration technology can reach a low temperature of -60 °C; Dual refrigeration units, which can work independently or at the same time, not only increase the cooling capacity but also provide double safety assurance.
Using the box-belt generator set to start and supply power to the temperature-sensitive cargo box-belt generator without external power supply can make the refrigeration system work continuously and avoid any fluctuations in the temperature in the cold box. Note: Cold box refrigeration systems are generally designed with limited cooling capacity and are only used to maintain the temperature of the shipment at a set temperature, not to reduce the temperature of the shipment.
- As a container manufacturer, CIMC Yangzhou Baseadopts controllable program microprocessor control system for the new type of cold box control system, which has the functions of temperature setting, temperature control, defrosting, temperature display, temperature recording and alarm, etc. Intelligent control and continuous recording of working status.
- The super freezer container dehumidification system reduces the temperature in the container according to the special requirements of the goods and maintains the optimal temperature range, so that the goods can be transported in the most suitable environment. However, it should be noted that this system can only reduce the humidity of the air in the box, not increase the humidity.