With the popularity of online shopping and the development of new retail models, people’s lifestyles and consumption patterns have undergone major changes in recent years. Online shopping of fresh food, e-commerce, home delivery of vegetables and fruits, etc., have become popular consumption methods. “Benefiting from the growth of this type of consumption, coupled with the introduction of national policies to encourage the vigorous development of cold chain logistics. To meet the needs of different application scenarios in the hard chain logistics market, CIMC YangZhou Base has limited. To better meet customers’ needs, the company has developed intelligent, energy-saving and environmentally friendly mobile cold storage boxes that can be combined with better refrigeration effects.
The container is designed according to the import and export by sea, so it determines the particularity and pertinence of the refrigerated container. For better safe and energy-saving use, it is necessary to understand its characteristics and targeted use.
What are the requirements for the installation of container cold storage? The container cold storage can be assembled in the container, and can be equipped with refrigeration equipment according to the customer’s demand for quick freezing. Refrigeration equipment and thermal insulation storehouse adopt integrated design, compact structure and high cooling efficiency. The quick-freezing cold storage is usually controlled at -35 to -40 degrees, the cooling speed is fast, the food freezing effect is good, and the efficiency is high.
The container cold storage uses standard 1C-type containers, equipped with the main temperature area in the middle and built-in shelves. The front part is the auxiliary temperature area and the storage area, and the rear leg is the generator room and refrigeration unit. The important components of the refrigeration unit are made of world-renowned brand products. The team is reliable in operation, leading in control, excellent in function, simple in installation, efficient in saving electricity, and low in protection rate.
The units are divided into single unit units and two-stage low-temperature units, which are sensitively matched according to the size of the refrigeration system. According to the application requirements of some special occasions, the noise reduction chassis cover can also be customized.
Ⅱ.Features of container cold storage
- The container cold storage can be replaced according to the required location
- The temperature control range is wide from +25 degrees to -25 degrees, taking into account the preservation of fresh vegetables, fruits, and frozen meat products, such as with a special refrigeration unit, the temperature can reach -40 degrees or even lower.
- It can be used as a single customer, access goods at any time, and improve the timeliness of services.
- High firmness, suitable for various transportation and loading and unloading by sea, land, railway, etc.
- Due to the import and export packing requirements, the containers are full, basically one-time filling and one-time shipment.
- The container cold storage is loaded with full cargo: the maximum cargo capacity is about 30 tons, and the total weight reaches 34 tons. Therefore, the strength is strong enough to carry goods for hoisting, loading, and unloading. As long as it is used correctly, the safety of the goods can be fully guaranteed.
- Regarding energy saving: The value of the import and export goods of containers is very high. Except for defrosting, the Refrigerated Sea Containerdoes not shut down, so the energy consumption is relatively high compared with the cold storage. Still, it is better than cold storage in terms of the quality of the goods.
Ⅲ.Precautions for the use of container cold storage
1.Container cold storage pad height
To avoid the damage to the container and the cooling effect caused by the uneven ground, it is necessary to raise the four corners of the container to ensure the flatness of the container so as not to offset the box and affect the refrigeration and also to avoid the non-professional site caused by poor drainage. Submerged in the rainy season. In principle, at least 20 cm above the ground, the unit end is higher than the door end with a drop of 10 cm.
2.When entering and leaving the container cold storage, you must first power off
Power off before entering the door, close the box door and then turn on the power, which can avoid the damage caused by leakage and ensure that the evaporator coil is not frosted so as not to affect the refrigeration of the unit.
3.Container cold storage is prohibited from pre-cooling
Warm the empty box to the set temperature before loading, which will not only not increase the cooling speed, but also cause damage to the goods.
Before the refrigerated container is closed, it cannot be powered on and heated, which will cause frost and ice in the evaporator, resulting in the failure of the temperature of the cargo to drop, resulting in cargo damage or unit failure.
4.Cold air circulation
The shipping container adopts the downward air supply mode; the cold air flows through the floor slot through the wind deflector and blows to the door end, passes through the blocking and drainage of the door and blows to the top returns to the evaporator end. In a complete air circulation process, the cold air takes away the heat and achieves the purpose of cooling the goods.
Ordinary cold storage adopts the upward air supply mode, so there must be an air duct in the middle so that the cold air can descend.
Container cold storage use: Aluminum plates with a thickness of more than 2mm must be paved in the container to avoid short circulation and affect the cooling, resulting in damage to the goods.
5.Electricity and Energy
When used as container cold storage, if conditions permit, the outside of the container should be covered with sunscreen or a white steel plate (50 cm away from the container body) to avoid direct sunlight on the container. This is conducive to rapid cooling and the safety of packaged goods to effectively save electricity and energy.
6.Install a special control system
To achieve the effect of safety, low failure, power-saving and energy saving, and rapid cooling.