CIMC is the world-leading logistic equipment and energy resource equipment provider, as well as an A+H share listed enterprise, which owns more than 300 subsidiary members(4 listed company) and 50,000 staffs all over the world, the annual operation income in 2020: 94 Billion(RMB), net profit: 5.35 Billion(RMB).
Established in 1993, CIMC Yangzhou base is composed of 3 factories. Total investment: 405 Million(RMB), total area: 400,000m2, Number of employees: 2500, Annual revenue: 2 Billion(RMB). CIMC Yangzhou base has 3 main category products: dry and reefer container, modular building, and containerized integration.
Whatever your requirements, we provide customized service. With 20+ years’ industry experience, we offer world-class and life-long technical support from the beginning of the project to after-sales maintenance.
CIMC Yangzhou owns and operates the provincial certified R&D center with more than 120 engineers which focus on standard product improvement and new product customized design, Our engineering team consists of professional structural, electrical, plumbing, material, 3D design and quality verification technicians, capable of finalizing multiple drawings, specifications, data sheets, calculations, 30 pictures etc. to your requirements.
CIMC Yangzhou operates full sets of self-contained production lines: Raw material treatment, parts cutting, punching and welding, general assembly, painting, decoration (for modular units). Total manufacturing area of more than 200,000 ㎡, annual capacity: 150,000 special containers / 20,000 modular units.
CIMC-TLC focuses on strict and stable quality control and operates whole production course inspection platform and all test results are recorded and compiled into a comprehensive quality report.
● Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
● Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
● Businesses should uphold the freedom of association.
● The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor;
● The effective abolition of child labor.
● The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
● Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
● Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
● Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
● Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.