The container is designed according to the import and export by sea, so it determines the particularity and pertinence of the refrigerated container. For better safe and energy-saving use, it is necessary to understand its characteristics and targeted use.
One. Features of refrigerated container：
- Due to the import and export packing requirements, the containers are all full, basically one-time filling and one-time shipment.
- The refrigerated container is loaded with full cargo: the maximum cargo capacity is about 30 tons, and the total weight reaches 34 tons. Therefore, the strength is very strong, enough to carry goods for hoisting and loading and unloading. As long as it is used correctly, the safety of the goods can be fully guaranteed.
- Regarding energy saving: the value of imported and exported goods in refrigerated containers is very high. At present, refrigerated containers basically do not shut down except for defrosting, so the energy consumption is relatively high compared to cold storage, but it is better than cold storage in terms of cargo quality.
Two. Precautions for using refrigerated container as a cold storage
1. refrigerated container height:
In order to avoid the damage to the container and the cooling effect caused by the unevenness of the ground, it is necessary to raise the four corners of the container to ensure the levelness of the container, so as not to offset the box and affect the refrigeration, and also to avoid the non-professional site caused by poor drainage. submerged in the rainy season.
In principle, at least 20 cm above the ground, where the unit end is higher than the door end with a drop of 10 cm.
2. When entering and leaving the refrigerated container, the power must be powered off first:
Power off before entering the door, close the box door and then turn on the power, which can not only avoid the damage caused by leakage, but also ensure that the evaporator coil is not frosted, so as not to affect the refrigeration of the unit.
3. Pre-cooling of refrigerated containers is prohibited:
Warm the empty box to the set temperature before loading, which will not only not increase the cooling speed, but also cause damage to the goods.
The China refrigerated container cannot be powered on and warmed until the door is closed, which will cause frost and ice in the evaporator, which will cause the temperature of the cargo to fail to drop, resulting in cargo damage or unit failure.
4. Cold air circulation:
The shipping container adopts the downward air supply mode, that is, the cold air flows through the floor slot through the wind deflector and blows to the door end, passes through the blocking and drainage of the door and blows to the top, and then returns to the evaporator end. In a complete air circulation process, the cold air takes away the heat and achieves the purpose of cooling the goods.
Ordinary cold storage adopts the upward air supply mode, so there must be an air duct in the middle, so that the cold air can descend.
The refrigerated container is used as a cold storage: the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 2mm must be paved in the container to avoid short circulation and affect the cooling, resulting in damage to the goods.
5. If it is used as a cold storage：
if conditions permit, the outside of the container should be covered with a sunscreen or white steel plate (50 cm away from the container body) to avoid direct sunlight on the container. This is conducive to rapid cooling and the safety of packaged goods, so as to effectively save electricity and save energy.
6. Install a special control system for the refrigerated container:
to achieve the effects of safety, low failure, energy saving and rapid cooling.
three. Precautions for mixing refrigerated containers
Generally, when exporting, the main concerns during the loading process are wrong cargo data, damage to the cargo, and data inconsistent with the customs declaration data, so that the customs will not release it. Therefore, China CIMC Yang zhou Base as refrigerated container suppliers
Before loading, the shipper, warehouse, and forwarder must coordinate and considerately to avoid this situation.
- Goods of different shapes and different packages should not be packed together as much as possible.
- The goods that will seep dust, liquid, moisture, odor, etc. from the packaging should not be placed with other goods as much as possible.
- Light-weight goods are placed on top of relatively heavy-weight goods.
- Goods with weak packaging strength should be placed on top of goods with strong packaging strength.
- Liquid goods and cleaning goods should be placed under other goods as much as possible.
- Goods with sharp corners or protruding parts should be covered to avoid damage to other goods.
Four. refrigerated container loading skills
There are usually three methods for on-site packing of refrigerated container goods: that is, all packing by manpower, moving into the box with forklifts (forklifts), and then manpower stacking and all packing by machinery, such as pallets ( Pallets) are stacked in boxes with forklift trucks.
- In any case, when the goods are loaded into the container, the weight of the goods in the refrigerated container shall not exceed the maximum loading capacity of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the self-weight of the container. Under normal circumstances, the gross weight and dead weight will be marked on the door of the container.
- The unit weight of each container is fixed, so when the same kind of cargo is loaded in the box, as long as the density of the cargo is known, it can be determined whether it is a heavy cargo or a light cargo. If the density of the cargo is greater than the unit weight of the box, it is a heavy cargo, otherwise it is a light cargo. Timely and clear distinction between these two different situations is important to improve the efficiency of packing.
- When loading the refrigerated container, the load on the bottom of the container should be balanced, especially the situation where the center of gravity of the load is on one end should be strictly prohibited.
- Avoid generating concentrated loads. “For example, when loading heavy goods such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be covered with lining materials such as wooden boards to disperse the load as much as possible.
- When using manual loading of refrigerated containers, pay attention to whether there are loading and unloading signs such as “can not be inverted”, “flat” and “vertical” on the packaging. Be sure to use the loading tool correctly, and the use of hand hooks is prohibited for bundled goods. The goods in the box should be packed neatly and tightly stacked. For bulky and fragile goods, use padding or insert plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving within the box.
- When loading pallet cargo, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the cargo packaging, so as to calculate the number of loaded pieces, so as to achieve the purpose of minimizing abandoned positions and loading more cargoes.
- When loading a refrigerated container with a forklift truck, it will be limited by the free lifting height of the machine and the height of the gantry. Therefore, if conditions permit, the forklift can load two layers at a time, but there must be a certain gap between the top and bottom. If the conditions do not allow loading two layers at a time, when loading the second layer, considering the free lifting height of the forklift truck and the possible lifting height of the forklift truck mast, the lifting height of the mast should be the first The height of the first layer of goods minus the free lifting height, so that the second layer of goods can be loaded on the upper layer of the third layer of goods.
Finally, it is best not to pack the goods naked, at least to have packaging, and do not blindly save space and cause damage to the goods. General goods in refrigerated containers will also be packaged, but only large machines will be more troublesome and must be bundled and fastened to prevent loosening. In fact, as long as you are careful and careful, there will not be too many problems.