A suitable container is inseparable from practical accessories. Accessories refer to the parts or components of the container assembly, which are mainly divided into two types: standard accessories and optional accessories. Although accessories are auxiliary parts, they play an essential role in container assembly.
The main parts of the container are container corner fittings, container plates, container floor, container door end fittings, and container lashing parts.
From door panels to tiny screws, various types of spare parts such as containers, housing boxes, Special reefer containers, logistics boxes, accessories, wooden floors, box corners, rubber strips, etc.
Container parts include:
1. Standard corner fitting: It is located at the corner of the container and used to support the container’s stacking, handling, and bolting.
Container corners are again called corner fittings, hanging corners. As the name suggests, it is the fixed parts installed at the eight corners of the container, which mainly play a vital role in the lifting, handling, repairing, stacking, and securing operations of the container. Generally speaking, almost all the force that the box bears is transmitted through the corner pieces.
2. Upper side beam: the longitudinal member located above the container’s sidewall and connects the side top fittings.
For open-side and open-top platform-type containers, the upper side beams can be designed to be detachable. For open-top containers, the upper side beams can be used to support detachable top beams or movable beams to support the top of the box: Canvas tent or plastic tent.
3. Lower side beam: the longitudinal member located on the sidewall of the container, below which connects the side bottom corner piece.
4. Corner posts: located on both sides of the container end frame. The top and bottom corner pieces are connected to form a vertical member of the corner structure.
5. Opening: It can be closed by the movable panel of the box body. It is designed according to the supporting structure and is weathertight. It is also suitable for soft-top containers).
6. Bottom plate: a plate used to support the load of the box. The bottom plate is usually paved with slats or slabs. For some insulated containers, the bottom components of the container should be specially designed to facilitate air circulation on the cargo surface.
7. Gooseneck slot: It is located next to the container, usually on the front end, convenient for accommodating the gooseneck on the chassis. Some containers are equipped with gooseneck grooves at both ends.
8. Side door: a load-bearing plate that can be opened and closed at the side of the container. The extra-small width and extra-small height of the end door opening should comply with relevant regulations.
9. Rear door: located at the rear end of the container, equipped with locks and hinges on both sides.
10. Tarpaulin(for soft open top container): It is made of flexible materials such as canvas, plastic cloth, or varnished cloth, which can be removed.