The composition of the container
Container refers to a large loading container with a certain strength, rigidity, and specifications for turnover. container factory
There are many types of containers, and their uses are also very different.
A container, also known as a cargo box or a container, is a box of freight equipment that is standardized and produced according to specifications. It can be used repeatedly and has certain strength, rigidity and integrity to facilitate mechanical loading and unloading. Because the container of the container factory can be easily transferred and transported, it greatly expands its spread and use around the world.
The structure of the Logistic Equipment Container is mainly divided into the following parts: steel frame, corrugated side wall panels that form the enclosure of the box, floor and its additional beams, opening doors and their accessories, and components for loading and unloading. Various components are welded to each other to form a box structure with complete independence.
The container factory standard container number consists of 11-digit codes, including three parts.
- The first part consists of 4 English letters. The first three codes mainly describe the owner and operator of the container, and the fourth code indicates the type of container.
- The second part consists of 6 digits. It is the box registration code, which is used for the unique identification of a container box.
- The third part is the check code, which is obtained from the first 4 letters and 6 digits through the check rule operation and is used to identify whether an error occurs during the check. i.e. the 11th digit.
Precautions for mixing container factory
When general enterprises export, they are mainly worried about the wrong cargo data, damage to the cargo and data inconsistent with the customs declaration data during the loading process, so that the customs will not release it. Therefore, before loading the container, the shipper, warehouse, and forwarder must coordinate and considerately to avoid this situation.
- Goods of different shapes and packages should not be packed together as much as possible.
- The goods that will seep dust, liquid, moisture, odor, etc. from the packaging should not be put together with other goods as much as possible. “As a last resort, use canvas, plastic film or other materials to separate.”
- Light weight goods are placed on top of relatively heavy weight goods.
- Goods with weak packaging strength should be placed on top of goods with strong packaging strength.
- Liquid goods and cleaning goods should be placed under other goods as much as possible.
- Goods with sharp corners or protruding parts should be covered to avoid damage to other goods.
Container factory container loading skills
There are usually three methods for on-site packing of container goods: that is, all packing by manpower, moving into the box with forklifts (forklifts), and then manpower stacking and all packing by machinery, such as pallets (pallets). ) The cargo fork-lift truck is stowed in the box.
- In any case, when the goods are loaded into the container, the weight of the goods in the box cannot exceed the maximum loading capacity of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the self-weight of the container. Under normal circumstances, the gross weight and dead weight will be marked on the door of the container.
- The unit weight of each container of the container factory is fixed, so when loading the same kind of goods in the box, as long as the density of the goods is known, it can be determined whether it is heavy or light. Cheng Qiwei said that if the density of the cargo is greater than the unit weight of the box, it is a heavy cargo, and vice versa, it is a light cargo. Timely and clear distinction between these two different situations is important to improve the efficiency of packing.
- When loading, the load on the bottom of the box should be balanced, and it is strictly forbidden to have the center of gravity of the load on one end.
- Avoid generating concentrated loads. “For example, when loading heavy goods such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be covered with lining materials such as wood boards to disperse the load as much as possible. The average safe load per unit area of the bottom surface of a standard container is rough: 20-foot container is 1330×9.8N/m, 40 feet container is 980×9.8N/m2.
- When using manual loading, pay attention to whether there are loading and unloading signs such as “cannot be inverted”, “flat” and “vertical” on the package. Be sure to use the loading tool correctly, and the use of hand hooks is prohibited for bundled goods. The goods in the container factory should be packed neatly and tightly stacked. For bulky and fragile goods, use padding or insert plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving within the box.
- When loading pallet cargo, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the cargo packaging, so as to calculate the number of loaded pieces, so as to achieve the purpose of minimizing abandoned positions and loading more cargoes.
- When packing with a forklift truck, it will be limited by the free lifting height of the machine and the height of the gantry. Therefore, if conditions permit, the forklift can load two layers at a time, but there must be a certain gap between the top and bottom.
In addition, the container factory generally uses a forklift truck with a common lifting capacity of 2 tons, and its free lifting height is about 1250px. But there is also a forklift truck with full free lifting height. This kind of machine is not affected by the lifting height of the gantry as long as the height of the box allows, and can easily stack two layers of goods. In addition, it should be noted that there should be dunnage under the cargo so that the fork can be pulled out smoothly.
Finally, it is best not to pack the goods naked, at least to have the packaging, and do not blindly save space and cause damage to the goods. General goods will also be packaged. Only large machines such as boilers and building materials will be more troublesome and must be bundled and fastened to prevent loosening. In fact, as long as you are careful and careful, there will not be too many problems.
If you want to know more containers, you can go to the website of CIMC Yang Zhou Base as a container manufacturer to learn more.