Q8. What are the advantages of flat pack accommodation container construction compared with traditional buildings?
- Container modular construction: low cost, less than 30% than traditional construction;
- The degree of factory prefabrication is over 80%, which reduces construction and decoration waste by about 99% compared with traditional construction methods;
- Modular splicing construction, fast, short construction period, saving more than 40% of construction time than traditional buildings;
- There is no requirement for the foundation, just flatten and harden;
- The approval procedures are simple, even without approval;
- Standard shipping containeris sturdy and durableand two times taller than the safety factor of conventional buildings, weather-resistant steel, special anti-rust paint surface, resistance to strong winds of 10, and earthquakes of 8;
- Can be moved, relocated and recycled according to business requirements;
- Compared with brick-concrete structure buildings, the usable area is increased by 4%;
- Compared with brick-concrete structure houses, water consumption is only 1/30;
- The appearance design is more creative and more eye-catching
Q9. How is the heat and sound insulation of flat pack accommodation container buildings?
Depending on the environmental climate of the project site, the thermal insulation materials used for thermal insulation will also have certain differences.
The interior of the container is sprayed with polyurethane foam, and 50-100mm glass rock wool board is added to prevent moisture and corrosion, heat and sound insulation. Air conditioning is installed indoors in the south, and floor heating is installed in the north; the outer layer is covered with decorative materials, such as Ou Song board, gypsum board, cement fiber board, polymer assembly board, etc.
Q10. What is the thickness of the container body?
The standard thickness of the side plate of the shipping box is 1.6mm, and the top plate is 2.0mm. It can also be customized according to the cost budget and actual needs. 2.0mm, 1.4mm, 1.2mm, 1.0mm, 0.8mm, etc.
Q11. How long is the container construction period?
According to the project budget, design, site construction environment, construction period requirements, etc., it generally takes about 2-6 weeks.
Q12. How to do waterproof treatment?
- For waterproofing membrane construction, brush the adhesive glue on the reverse side of the membrane and the base layerafter cleaning the base layer, paste and roll it from far to near according to the elastic baseline, and finally do the joint inspection treatment. After completion, a water storage experiment should be done.
- Waterproof paint.Take “one cloth and two paint” as an example: brush the paint completelyafter cleaning the base layer, and lay a layer of glass fiber cloth carcass reinforcement material and cover it on the flattened surface after drying to form a film. Apply a layer of paint to fix it, and perform the next roof waterproofing construction after drying.
- To lay the rigid waterproof layer, the construction should be carried out about two days after the completion of the first flexible waterproof layer, mainly using high-grade fatty acid mortar waterproofing agent, cement, sand, fine stone aggregate, fiber as the basic materials, and the thickness of the waterproof layer Should be 20-30 mm.
- Cover the top with glass, aluminum plate, color steel plate, etc., which is waterproof and has the effect of ventilation and heat insulation. The top is equipped with a steel structure keel, covering the waterproof layer of aluminum plate, glass, color steel plate, etc., and it is treated with glue.
Choose to use according to customer’s requirements and budgeted cost from the above items.
Q13. How to deal with the inner/outer wall/outer top of the box?
Inside the container: In order to meet the requirements of not less than 45 min for the fire resistance and heat insulation of the wall and ceiling, the interior is decorated with glass rock wool sandwich panels with a thickness of not less than 50mm.
The walls/ceilings are generally decorated with gypsum board, cement fiber board, polymer assembly board, aluminum alloy carved board, anti-corrosive wood, etc.;
Exterior of the container: exposed graffiti is generally used on the wall, and curtain walls such as glass, aluminum plate, anti-corrosion wood, and cement fiberboard are used.
The top of the container is waterproof with coiled material, and top treatments such as aluminum plate, color steel plate, and anti-corrosive wood terrace are added.
Q14. What are the precautions when installing container houses
- Pay attention to drainage and water supply: The container is an integral wrought iron structure. The basic work of drainage and water supply is completed, and moisture can be avoided in the later stage. Generally speaking, the ground of the container house should be higher than the surrounding terrain, and it should be around the box. Excavation of drainage ditch, in the summer rainy season, the top of the container should be covered with a “people” shaped canopy to allow rainwater to drain. There are two main solutions to the water supply problem of the container, one is to connect to the municipal water supply system, and the other is Is to increase the water tank. These two methods can be used together.
- Pay attention to thermal insulation: The most common container house is to provide shelter for workers on the construction site. The container itself does not have the function of thermal insulation. It is cold in winter and hot in summer. In summer, the outdoor temperature is 38°, and the temperature inside the container is often as high as 42°. Therefore, the thermal insulation layer is very important. After the container house is fixed, it is necessary to build a layer of sound insulation cotton and thermal insulation cotton, and install air-conditioning facilities.
- Pay attention to lightning protection: If container houses are installed in the mountain wilderness, iron container houses will easily become the target of lightning during thunderstorms. Therefore, the installation of lightning rods should not be neglected. In addition to lightning protection measures, if the container house has stairs, balconies, etc. For the structure, welded fences should also be added.