CIMC Yangzhou Base cold storage Container product is the promotion of standard reefer container, big/small cold storage door is designed for easily frequently open and close operation compared with ISO container door. The internal lighting, alarm and escape hatch can be optional equipped.
The cold storage container can be not only designed as single unit, also can be combined by several containers to become big area super storage.
Cold Storage Container Application Field
vegetable, fruit, and meat storage maintain the goods in curtain low temperature.
Features of Cold Storage Container
- Due to import and export packing requirements, Cold Storage Containers are all full, basically full at one time, and shipped at one time.
- The maximum cargo capacity of a Cold Storage Container is about 30 tons, and the total weight reaches 34 tons. As long as the Cold Storage Container is used correctly, the safety of the goods can be guaranteed.
- The value of imported and exported goods in containers is very high. Cold Storage Containers do not stop except for defrosting, so the energy consumption is relatively high.
Advantages of Cold Storage Container
- Wide range of temperature adjustments, from normal temperature to -30℃ or so can be adjusted.
- Strong versatility, Cold Storage Container can transport goods with different temperature requirements;
- Convenient automatic control;
- Even temperature distribution in the box;
- It is suitable for long-distance transportation, which is its most prominent advantage compared to other forms of refrigerated containers.
Precautions for the use of Cold Storage Container
To avoid the damage to the container caused by uneven ground and the impact of cooling, the four corners of the Cold Storage Container need to be raised to ensure that the container is flat, so as not to deviate from the container and affect the refrigeration, which can also avoid non-professional venues. Chang led to flooding in the rainy season.
In principle, it should be at least 20 cm above the ground, where the unit end is higher than the door end, and the drop is 10 cm.
2.To enter and exit the Cold Storage Container, the power must be turned off first
Turn off the power before entering the door, close the door and then turn on the power. This will not only avoid damage caused by leakage but also ensure that the evaporator coil is not frosted, so as not to affect the cooling of the unit.
3.Cold Storage Container prohibits pre-cooling
Before the Cold Storage Container is closed, it is recommended not to lower the temperature. This will cause frost and icing of the evaporator, which will cause the temperature of the cargo to fail to drop, resulting in cargo damage or unit failure.
Cold Storage Container cold air circulation
The Refrigerated Sea Container adopts a downward air supply mode, that is, the cold wind blows to the door end through the wind deflector through the floor groove, blows to the top through the barrier of the door, and then flows back to the evaporator end. In a complete wind cycle process, the cold wind takes away the heat and achieves the purpose of cooling the cargo.
The Cold Storage Container adopts an upward air supply mode, so there must be an air duct in the middle so that the cold air can drop.
Cold Storage Container Introduction
- Extremely user-friendly by one-hand operation.
- Food grade and hygienic open-plan temperature-controlled zone for pharma, foods, and many other commodities.
- Flexible expansion from a single unit to combined storage by connecting 10’,20’ and 40’ units from the side, end, even multi-layers.
- Cold Storage Container can be fitted with an easy door, anti-sliding flat floor, LED lighting system, emergency alarm, curtain, lashing strip and cargo shelves, emergency exits, sliding doors, etc.
Cold Storage Container Data Sheet
|Roof||MGSS-PU-Prepainted Aluminum Plate|
|Rear End||TK Magnum plus or another machine|
|Floor||Reversed T bar floor-PU foam-Steel plate|
|Electrical System||380/460V Three-phase to machine
220V single phase to Internal electricity system
|Optional ﬁxtures||Light, Alarm, Heating cable, Curtain, Ramp, side door, sliding door, cargo shelf, etc.|
Cold Storage Container Flysheet