Water Treatment Container is widely used in residential areas, office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools, military factories, small and medium-sized towns, municipalities and other living/urban wastewater and similar industrial wastewater.
The advantage of the Water Treatment Container lies in its flexibility, convenience and short preparation time. The power source (electricity or other power) is connected to the system and can be connected to the water pipe.
CIMC Yangzhou Base Water Treatment Container Features
- The appearance of Water Treatment Container relies on the container shell, which is extremely convenient for transportation;
- Easy installation, users only need to enter and exit the water pipe directly connected with the equipment can run normally;
- Simple operation, water treatment container can automatically run according to pre-edited control conditions, or according to user needs, manual control;
- Flexible operation, the water treatment container can adapt to fluctuating water volumes.
CIMC Yangzhou Base Water Treatment Container Benefits
- Water Treatment Container decorative panels are cold plate CNC bending one-time molding, anti-corrosion is used powder electrostatic spraying+200 degrees high temperature melting, leveling, curing, the appearance of bright color, good-looking, not easy to paint.
- Between the decorative plate and the box with square steel support reinforcement, can do electric heating and rubber wool or rock wool insulation, so that even in the cold winter can also ensure the normal operation of the Water Treatment Container.
- External processing accuracy, Water Treatment containers can be customized according to customer needs special pattern or logo. Not only can be made into the classical, modern, popular, landscape and other styles but also can be made into a variety of custom hand-painted patterns, making Water Treatment Container a beautiful landscape.
CIMC Yangzhou Base Water Treatment Container Applicable Scene
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- MBBR and MBR Sewage treatment system
- COD and BOD Sewage treatment system
Water Treatment Container Data Sheet
|Tare Weight||7190 kg|
|Sidewall||T5mm SPA-H + T50mm rock wool +T1.6mm SPA-H|
|End wall||T5mm SPA-H + T50mm rock wool +T1.6mm SPA-H|
|Floor||T5mm SPA-H + T50mm rock wool +T1.6mm SPA-H|
|Door||Single steel door|